First i must explain what i make and then what is my problem with my barometer !
- First I make barometer circuit from this site http://home.comcast.net/~andrew.g.miller/barometer/ i make pcb in http://www.micron20.com/ when i got my PCB i began solder elements. I complete and that is picture on the right on page>
- Now must make 1-wire converter 1-wire to rs-232 and i use standart „1-wire passive adapter „
3. I make 1-Wire passive adapter
4. Now i ready to connect RJ-45 connector from 1-Wire passive adapter to 1-Wire Barometer and make my test ..
5.I connect 1-Wire adapter to 1-wire barometer and run „OneWireViewer“ (this without Power to Barometer ) http://misho.zlatograd.com/blog/wp-content/withoutPower.JPG
6. All is Ok and „OneWireViewer“ don’t says anything errors when 1-Wire Barometer is not Powered,but when put Power
In the Barometer „OneWireViewer“ start showing errors
and i start to wonder what happed here !??!! Where is the PROBLEM !
In my Pc ? In my 1-wire Passive Adapter or may be in 1-wire barometer ? or in my Power Supply ? Where !!! That is the question !?
VR1 = stabilizer 10V and his output voltage is 9.99V
VR2= stabilizer 5V and his output voltage is 4.92 !
Power is OK ! All voltages is in norm !
When 1-Wire adapter is connected to 1-Wire barometer output voltage on one wire cable is 5.88 and range is 5.7 to 6V (I don’t know why)
And this is my multimeter my-68
This is barometer when Powered
That’s ALL !!! Sorry for bad quality of the pictures, but they maded with SonyEricsson K500i !
Thank’s to all who help ME !
Best Regards Mihail Peltekov
That’s ALL !